Who we are
Our website address is: https://fuerteventura.blog.
Last update: May 2018
On this page, you will find all the information of legal interest on the use of personal data that can be collected by browsing the pages of this site, as clearly as possible. It is essential to read and accept it before continuing to browse.
Fuerteventura Blog has adapted this website to:
- the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR);
- the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Personal Data (“LOPD”) and of the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21st, with which the Development of the LOPD (“RLOPD”) is approved;
- the Law 34/2002, of 11 July, of the Service of the Information Society and of the Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Purpose for processing
The personal data provided through the contact forms on the website are processed and used by Fuerteventura Blog exclusively to assist Users with the requested service or task. The data presented are stored for the sole purpose of handling Users requests and being able to contact them in case of follow-up.
On the Fuerteventura.Blog website there is no automated decision-making process, so in particular, there is no User profiling system.
Legitimation for processing
The lawful basis for processing your data is: your consent.
Type of data processed
Personal data processed and stored by Fuerteventura Blog are of identifying types, such as first name, last name, e-mail address and telephone number. Fuerteventura Blog does not require and does not store sensitive data that needs an advanced level of protection.
In providing our services, we use third-party software and services to collect information passively and without the knowledge of the Users. The data collected includes, among other things: the IP address of the device, the screen size of the device used, the type of device and information on the browser, the geographical position, the pages visited, the date and time when the pages have been visited. This data is processed and stored for the purposes specified below:
- learn more about how Users use and interact with the website to improve their experience while using our services;
- identify trends in the use of the website for statistical purposes;
- identify possible errors in the implementation of the website;
- ascertain and verify the responsibilities in case of hypothetical computer crimes to the detriment of the website or third parties.
For those purposes, we use third-party web analytics services (Google Analytics) that collect information passively to evaluate the use of the website and generally gather information about the website activity.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols, as well as the data related to the IP address used by the Users that connect to the site and the related service logs.
Sharing of data
If necessary, in order to process the request received, Fuerteventura.Blog can transmit the data obtained to employees and collaborators, duly instructed about the precautions and guarantees to be taken in handling the information in question. Fuerteventura.Blog may make use of ancillary services to its activities provided by third parties, with whom specific agreements have been signed in compliance with the provisions of the Applicable Regulations.
To provide the services strictly necessary for the development of its activities, Fuerteventura.Blog shares data with some service providers, selected by the fulfilment of the rights that we apply on this site.
- Web analytics: Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose headquarters is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files found on the Users computer, to help HomeCanarias analyze their use of the website. The information generated by cookies is directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Rights of the citizens
You have the right to obtain confirmation, requesting information in writing, of the fact that we are processing your data in Fuerteventura.Blog
In connection with the use of your data, you have the right at any time:
- to obtain their rectification or cancellation, or limitation of the processing that concerns them;
- to revoke the consent, where foreseen: the revocation of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
- to propose a complaint to the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos) in the manner prescribed by the Applicable Law.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition through a written and signed request containing the following information: first name, last name, address for notification purposes, photocopy of a personal identity document and the reason for the request.
Data retention period
Personal data provided voluntarily by Users will be retained until the cancellation is requested by the interested party or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
The information related to browsing will be kept for a maximum of 14 months following the collection, except when they must be used to ascertain responsibility in the case of computer crimes against the site. In this case, the information will be kept available to the Authority for the time necessary to guarantee this website the exercise of its defence rights.
Security and privacy of data
In accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations, Fuerteventura.Blog undertakes to use and process the personal data provided by Users respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with the obligation to retain and adopt all the security measures to prevent alteration, loss or unauthorized access.
Accuracy and correctness of data
As a User, you are the only responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data sent to Fuerteventura.Blog , exempting Cristian Giuliana from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, of the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided. The User agrees always to provide complete and correct information.
Acceptance and consent
In agreement with the LSSICE, Fuerteventura.Blog does not implement SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorised by the User.
Our contact information
Name: Fuerteventura Blog
You can visit this page for additional information